Monday, June 1, 2009

I CURSE YOU!!!

damn it...

im very angry....seriously

Mum asked me to help her clean our "old house" yesterday morning. Very willingly, i went with my little sis. Three of us were so shocked and cant believe our eyes. The house is very dirty until...no words can describe (im serious...no over-reacted). i regretted i never take photo. But dont worry. Dad will take photo tmr. I dunno how the family survived in such condition. Its their home. They rent our old house and live as their home. SHouldnt they make it like a house? wat i can see is, the house is more like a place for cockroaches, rubbish collection....

ya..talk bout cockcroahes, pls~~the kitchen is like their HOME! the moment i step to the kitchen hall, wat the f***~~~~~~ my hairs stand! im serious. Me and my mum, holding a Ridset on our hand. we were like having world war with cockcroaches! and my sis was like the 2nd barisan of askar. Cz after i feel tired and too hung bou, i back-off. And i forced my sis to take my place, my Ridset. I saw mum pull one of the drawer in the kitchen, and guess wat? nonit guess. Alot of crawling cockcroaches.....some fly~ damn ~

i stopped my mum from cleaning the house as this should be done by the previous tenant. THE NO-BRAIN family. As i know, if u rent a house, and when u stop renting, u wan to gv back the house to the owner, the house should be in good condition, or at least, the condition like when the owner rented to u in the beginning. Or else, deposits will be taken away. rite?

but ...the house looks more like they leave it and purposely made it even worse.
f*** them! i really hate them. and i really hate the stupid AUNTY! the way she talked to my mum in the phone. i can hear her high-pitch voice, saying she is not free. Damn u! u not free so!?
the reason she gave is she is now faraway and cant clean the house. EAT SHIT lar u! when u going to move out from the house tat time u should have already clean it! or at least dun leave those cockcroaches there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u can live with cockcroaches, but not NORMAL people ok! f*** you!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont thk i need to be polite to such people. Maybe some of u who reading this feel i shouldnt said like tat or watever,..yall never c the house condition. and the house is not urs. and, i dont like it when other people "bully" my family.

anyway, i told my mum, and warned her not to gv them back their deposits. they dont deserve it. and i saw my room, my cabinets. I felt heart-ache. They used to be my lovely room. My lovely cabinet where i put my clothes, my toys (last time pls). but they r spoilt now.

curse ppl is not good. i noe ar.
so?

my mum told me the guy dunwan to answer her phone today. very obvious, he tried to avoid us. avoid his responsibility. and the aunty (his mother) lagi teruk. with her high-pitch voice, again, told my mum she is faraway now. and she added "LEI JUNG YI LAAA~~" damn her.



Other ppl r interested in renting out house edy. We need to clean it immediately. if not, i sure ask my mum wait her come back and clean it. I wan to see how she clean it herself!
now i understand y the neighbours complaint that the family is very dirty and very bising.
i totally agree with them.

Dirty = really dirty. i can saw spider webs on the ceilings,...the walls...can u imagine? it doesnt looks like a house where HUMAN STAY pls! they jz moved out few days ago. Not more than a week man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bising = the aunty's voice explain all....

i seriously hate them. I hope no one will rent their house to them. Or, they will find bad condition house, which they oni can afford. let them "taste" the feelings. or..maybe thats their nature. They USED to live in such condition.


I thank my mum for keeping our current house clean and nice. This is what we called home, HOUSE.
Dad very generous said dun care bout the family dy. He will hire ppl to clean and repaint the house.

ok...i love my current house. i love my parents. i love my family.
i hate that FAMILY~

end

7 comments:

chyeli said...

wow.. that family is really bad man.. geli-nyer.. i also wanna complain my neighbour le.. cause a.. they scratch our car man when we park outside.. claiming that is their spot.. mana la got people own outside de spot rite??

Fayeyin said...

deng.........they can say, but not until scratch ur car lor..tats OVER! O-V-E-R..OVER~!
ppl memang like to claim in front of their house is their spot..u see mine..got "bus station" sumore *WAHAHAHAHAHAHHA*

but we wont go scratch ppl's car pls...u scold them back la if they park in front of ur hse.. be fierce. dont weak! or else will kena bully! take care

chyeli said...

they won park in front our house de.. that is why they claim that spot is their.. we didn hav prove it's done by them.. but i once park there and saw one lil girl go to my car and stand there.. looking right and left before start scratchin.. then she turn and saw me.. wa.. bukan main terperanjat she run into the house.. now when they see us, the dun dare to see us u know.. they fast fast walk into the house..

Fayeyin said...

what the!!! they taught little girl to commit the crime! damn~

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

eeyer. so bad cl's neighbour. the parents sure takde baca wan. so bodoh. kesian the child jadi victim of kebodohness. hmm..

hey i wanna curse sama sams also. the family or dunno how many person who rented my mum's flat left d. with much damage to the hse. damn my dad needs to spend at least 2-3k to just repair the whole hse. dunno how they live. y they so irresponsible. dahla the electric bill owe tnb 1.5k onli paid 1k. 0.5k my dad need to telan. then dahla we tak naikkan the rental fee so good. still they pay like the middle of next month. i seriosuly wanna curse them stay poor n live in poverty forever. may pokai in the longkang everytime they pass by one. then may their car kena scratch 10 times worse then cl's. wah! i damn benggang!! oops. hahaha!

chyeli said...

nowaday world de people a.. irresponsible man.. dah la people renovate nice nice let them live rite?? then when they return, return la in good condition.. so bad la this people.. their sure dun believe in karma de.. haih...

this neighbour is school teacher man.. imagine how they teach their kid.. till this extend.. my dad talk to her last night.. u know what she say a? she say she assume that parking place.. which is beside the road (supposingly belong to public) is her.. then my dad got angry and tell her why dun we go majlis perbandaran now and clearify it?? then she didn wan.. then she apologise say she didn know her kid do it wo.. my dad shot her straight at her muka.. "no need apologise cause i haven hav evident.. when i have i am going to take action.." my daddy so yao yeng.. and the aunty very scare.. wahaha..

Fayeyin said...

wow...Yinng, ...u sounded more kik dong than me..calm calm.

come, lets Teh-C special to calm ourselves~ WAHAHAHAHAH....