Monday, June 1, 2009

funny Mom

i was sad-ing watching Tank's new MV
when suddenly Mom comes in my room...

Mom : wey, Yin... u see *holding something black*
Me : wat??
Mom : I just now took ur socks to wash using washing machine ma..then now come out, ur socks become 4 pieces edy *sad+blur*
Me : har?....
Mom : *showing me* u see......*4 pieces of black thg*

okay..u might confused with wat i trying to say..
its like this...the socks...come with 2 pairs, when it supposed to be a pair
But i wear 2 pairs, means 2 socks on my left, 2 socks on my right leg
becz if i wear 1 socks, very nipis pls..........

then, Mom didnt know bout the 2 pairs thg...and she tot the socks teared up from 2 pieces to 4 pieces~!~~~

pls...not funny meh? i laughed until no voice come out from my open mouth and my stomach damn pain ok!



goodnite

2 comments:

chyeli said...

very bad la u.. ur mummy help u wash cloth u make fun of ur mummy wo.. haha...

EzClover said...

Buahaha.. I can imagine this please!! Why always so many funny things happen around u ar.. Hoho.. Cute please!