Friday, May 29, 2009

stupidity~

i was so so so stupid today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok...I "was"...now and from now on...i dunwan to be stupid anymore!

this is wat happen...

Last nite, i was rushing my thesis until 5am oni i sleep. I woke up around 6.30am and checked thru my thesis again. Then, i went to work. I took half day leave just to go library to print my thesis. Stupid library's printer printed my thesis out of the margin requirement. Hesitately, i went to photocopy shop outside my campus to print. After the man finished printed and ring-bound my 3 thesis, i noticed there is a missing info in the list of abbreviations. I cant let this happen. I dunwan examiners caught me and minus marks becz of a mistake i realised. Very tebal muka, i asked the man if i can print the particular page and ask him to re-bind it for me. Of cz, customer alwiz right. He printed for me and re-bind. Happily, i leave the shop to my car. I put the heavy file in car and walked to my campus with oni 3 ring-bound thesis on my hand. While walking, i tried to flip thru my thesis (just to have a glance at it b4 handed it to Ms Vun). PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never flip thru ur thesis after u have printed. >>>>>> I AGAIN SAW SOME MISTAKE in my thesis. AND THE BABI-part is the mistake is at the particular page i requested to reprint jz now!! how stupid i am that i didnt realised it jz now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh~!

as u know, i wont close one eye open one eye. i need to open both eye! so, i walked to the library again to print that particular page. ALOT of students queueing up for the printers. When its my turn, a girl suddenly walked near the printer. I quickly stand up (before was sitting) to show that i have been q-ing up for the printer. She back-off and quickly stuck my pendrive to the pc. Guess what? I DONT HAVE A SINGLE A4 PAPER WITH ME LOR!!!!!! use what to print? bulu ar? damn~

very tebal-muka, i turned and looked at the african guy who packing his stuff wan to leave (he was using the printer previously). He dont have extra A4 paper *clap*

but.....ya...but, the girl jz now who seems want to cut Q, her fren, a guy, offered me with his A4 papers! *smile* .....Of cz i take...but i oni take 3 as i oni need 3. and i swear to myself that i must return him the A4 paper (if got chance). happily, i click print. the printer is operating,...the paper come out. can bang the wall. it printed previous JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not my thesis!!!!!!

*wailing* meanwhile slowly turned and look at the guy...

he very fast, offered me his papers again. i dont know how, but i really desperate to print the particular page, i took his paper and told him i will gv him back. He is very good that he gv me more than enough paper and told me its ok that i no need to gv him back his paper. *gam dung*
no...not happy ending yet. The printer is not functioning!~~~~~~

duh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok, i gave in. I let them to print 1st while observing wat is the problem.
They really can print their notes. THE PRINTER OBVIOUSLY DONT LIKE ME!!!!!! *kick the table*

no la..in fact, the printer dont let me to change the paper setting. stupid wan la ~

i changed to another printer and successfully printed my thesis. *yes*

i walked to block C and to 1st floor to make holes on the paper and rebind it to my ring-bound.
then, i walked to 2nd floor, the Faculty of Applied Sciences. saw Miss V** was discussing thesis content with my fren, i sit outside and filled in the checklist form. ...guess what again?
ya lar!!!!!!!!!!!! i again saw mistakes in my thesis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this time is the COVER PAGE!!!!!!!!!!! the word should be in italic form, but its not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

urgh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i again, cant let this stay in my thesis, i walked back to library...reprint, then walked to photocopy shop, made holes and rebind it myself this time. I take out the ring one by one, took out the cover page, replaced with the newly printed cover page. put the ring back one by one.
*clap*...
after that, i dont dare to c my thesis for more than 2 seconds. i faster walked up and pass it to Miss V.

so..the moral of the story...
>>>>>>>> pls check everythg and make sure everythg in correct order or form.

today is seriously a very tired day for me.
>> not enough slp
>> walked like mad ppl from outside campus to library>to outside campus> to library again> to block C>photocopy shopt>2nd floor>library>photocopyshop>2nd floor. Can die wey~


ok..

end

[updated : ya..forgot to mentioned, i didnt eat the whole day from morning until 4pm sumthg oni get to eat my so-called brunch or lunch or watever~)


3 comments:

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

i like u.. ahahha!!

chyeli said...

i like you too u know?? =) anyway, u are such a lucky babe u know.. meeting this lucky guy and u manage to spot ur mistake before it was too late?? rite rite?? anyway, i still thankful to that guy that offer u paper.. u really SHOULD give him his A4 paper back if u have chance.. i will love him too much too.. haha.. guess what i could actually imagine ur face when i read ur blog.. =) realy cute u know..

Fayeyin said...

hahahahha....

act u did caLLed my fren who is in campus to come over and gv me A4 papers so that i can return to the guy that help. but the guy went off dy, and his fren, the girl, insist dunwan the A4 paper. =.=