Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thank You~!

thanks for those that have been concerned about my coop thing. As some of u know, I've been stressing up myself these 3weeks (in total) about the coop thing and thesis. Today, finally, all comes to an end. Ya. All this while, i wanted to work in a laboratory-based workplace as i dont like to social with strangers (haha...babi..i know). And, now, i get to work in Pantai Cheras Hosp. No. I didnt mean i wanted a hosp-based workplace. but, have no choice. I get to know from some friends that working in a hospital is a very tough work plus, the people there are not friendly. I hope i wont meet such problems. Or, at least, i hope i can "survive" through those obstacles that waiting for me.

Thanks to Yinng, who had accompanied me to interview in Subang last Monday, but i got rejected from that company. Its ok.

And Thanks to Aries who accompanied me to another interview in Jalan Yap Kwan Seng on Tuesday...which i also got rejected by them. and...its really okay to me also as it is more likely a sales + office work.



~Aries~


and lastly, thanks to him who suggested wanna fetch me to work on weekend, but i rejected as i feel very babi to fetch me and then he go home..


wish me good luck and all the best pls~

Ta~

No comments: