Monday, March 9, 2009

Love Matters~


watched Love Matters today. Thought it would be very very hilarious, but in fact...i felt alittle bit bored. I was looking at the left, right, up and down in the cinema pls~. Then i started to observed people around me. I peep at the girl who sit beside me. She very concentrated at the movie, and she is very cold cz she wear a very big jacket. Then i observed the guy beside me. As usual, he looks very good-looking to me (WAHAHAHAHAH...u know who i mean here...deng~).

Tmr im going to work...but now still havent slp. *sigh*. not used to sleep early. But i will feel very sleepy after 12am. Ok. I know i type rubbish here. So what? This is my blog. I wan to crap whole post oso can. Deng~! Obviously, im stressing here now for tmr 1st working-day. ok. Sorry.

Anyway, i just want to say that life is unfair. The world is unfair. Ya. Like my fren said, world memang is unfair. And i oso will be unfair for certain things. She is very right about this. Anyway, will try to accept everythg for now. Previously was too protected that i didnt realised how unfair the world is. Or i should said, sometimes, i was just too not-sensitive. Cis~
Pls...today he complained that i am a FORGETFUL person. I can tell here that I AM lor!

for example ...


Him : Bangsar alot nice cars to see. I saw several when i was celebrating friend's bday there (talking to his cousin sis's husband)
Me : huh? when u went to Bangsar? Y i dont know want?!
Him : ....pls~ i went with u! that time celebrating Sam's bday and urs as well....
Me : .....OH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Him : *staring at me mm song-ly~* FORGETFUL lor u!




Him : that day i used this road to go to the parking lot la! *pointing to the road*
Me : ..ha? when?? y i dunno wan? u FETCHING which girl~?!
Him : *staring at me mm song-ly*.. that day raining heavily, i put u down at the main entrance where u avoid the rain, then i went and find parking alone............................i cant find parking down there and dunno how i turn to this road, leads me to the 2nd level parking lot.
Me : oh!!~~~ *hehe*
Him : hmph~ no heart




Him : what clothes i wear last friday when we went out?
Me : .......wah..........then wat clothes i wear?
Him : im asking u ar........................i of cz remember wat u wear.
Me : hm.............................................u wear...tu~~~~~
Him : ah~~ wat ? i know u wear black colour wan.....
Me :....u wear white wan ma.............*simply guess*
Him : ....correct...ok la..this time forgive u....
Me : yala~ i remember wan!!!!! *ahahahaha*




Me : why ur arm got scratch mark!?!?
Him : *looking at the arm* pls...u caused wan la~
Me : pls~ i dont scratch ppl!
Him : u SCRATCH wan la just now!
Me : got meh?...........................


I hope i wont be forgetful during work.

Bless me~

Goodnite~

Ta~

No comments: