Tuesday, March 10, 2009

1st day of work...

was worried this morning before i reached the place. heard too many complaints bout the place. been praying hard that i will be fine and i can survive. After all, not bad. They were friendly to me. And teached me alot of things. and even reminded me that its time to go home (was busy shaping the cotton wool that i didnt notice its already 5.30pm) *sweat*. Anyway, 1st day of work, i edy broke two things, a slide and a slide cover. I DONT MEAN IT de....i was too concentrated on my work, that i didnt noticed i've put too much pressure on my fingers which holding the slide, and accidentally i broke it into...few pieces~.

Me : *glass broken sound* (stared at the slide in an unbelieveable expression)
Kak Maira : kenapa ni?......
Me : slide...pecah.....
Kak Maira : oh..takpe..tukar yang baru. nasib baik u ada pakai gloves.
Me : *looking at my labcoat...got blood pls~*


no..the blood is not mine le..is the patient's one. the blood that stained on the slide. When the slide broke, the blood ma jao hai spread lor...hm..

yor~ i very sleepy.

bye~


(oh...i still not used it when they call me "Yin". I edy ignored many times today and oni respond to them when they called me "Yin", the 3rd times....deng~~~)

4 comments:

EzClover said...

Yin~~ Buahaha..
Don't ignore me leh...
Becareful la..
Healthlab work is dangerous..
Experience-ing..

Fayeyin said...

yaya....i got wear gloves..hahahah...i keep thk of ur words *wear gloves*

chyeli said...

yin.. haha.. 10th of march also my 1st day working la.. haha.. well, it's my 1st day exploring new job also la.. wahaha.. i was nervous like mad as well.. but a.. didn hav much to learn.. haha.. now anticipating thurs to come and worrying as i will hav to go out for the 1st time as the company sales executive.. wahaha..

Fayeyin said...

wow~~ so ngam~~ heheheh....good luck to both of us bah...."thurday" again?....i mean...Yinng mentioned "thursday" in the chatbox..and i dont get her...but i get urs..WAHAHAHHA