Friday, March 6, 2009

Miss YOU~


Last Wednesday (4/3/2009),

we had a "farewell lunch" with Emily as she wanna fly back to Sabah to do her coop.

Well, this girl, I have been in the same class with her since Year 1 in UCSI, but we were not close. We didnt talk to each other (i think), until...i know Gynn, i guess. Becz she is a friend of Gynn. We started to chat and become close in Year 2+. She is a straight-forward girl, who will say anything that she feels right. I feel comfortable with her. Still remember that day I wanted to go LowYat Plaze to change my modulator. I simply asked her if she wanna go with me, and i straightly got a positive answer from her ! *happy*
unfortunately, not long after that, the sky pour down heavy rain. very very heavy rain! I thought she will back up that time, but she didnt, and asked me to send her home to change her clothes and shoes 1st *sweat*. ...and ya, i wont forget that she has accompanied me walked to many boutiques in Bangsar just to find my prom dress (but very babi me, didnt get any that time..while she bought a pair of sandals and a pants).
Our conversations from "normal friends" to "close friends" very fast. What i mean here is, we shared little "secrets". *hehe*.



And now, she went back to Sabah edy...kinda miss her as last time we will texted each other and asked for breakfast or lunch while doing lab, but everytime, we cant fit the suitable time.




a group pic of us....



Here, I wish u all the best in your future undertakings. Stay happy as always and pretty as well!
You are pretty, dont doubt this fact! *haha* And, thank you for ur advice and opinion all this while! And lastly, pls do take good care of yourself over there~


p/s: Hope ur problems will solve sooner or later. Decision is urs. ^^



Miss you*




1 comment:

EzClover said...

Ou~~ So sweet of you, Faye :)
Now we can have supper together in MSN. Haha. Buy the same food eat in front of monitor. Nuts probably?