Friday, February 27, 2009

stresssssssssssssssss

argh~~~~

feel so stress up early in the morning which i know someone will call me today!!!

feel so stress up when i tried to slp till afternoon, which i thought sleeping would help me to reduce my thinking and pressure feelings.....

and feel so f***up to the disturbing noises came from behind my house!!!!
( the foodcourt was moved to another shoplot, and now, they r doing RENOVATION (or DEMOLISH-ing) the unit behind my hse!!!!!!!!!!!
the sounds of cracking up the floor tiles, hitting the wall or watever it is, IS DAMN ANNOYING!! and is "n" times annoying for people like me who like to sleep thru the morning till afternoon!


anyway, happy that i will leave here for...2 mornings...

the call....pls..call me as soon as possible and let me know...
i hope its a bad news from her..which will turn to be a good news to me (u dont und wat am i saying here? nvm......times will tell) *praying hard*


p/s : becz of too sad+miserable+stress, yesterday evening, i went for a haircut (again). ya...cut my hair short again........is short pls this time!


Me : *in a not very happy mode* wan to cut hair
HairStylist : hm...ok....u want to wash hair?
Me : no...erm..r u going to cut for me?
Hairstylist : hm..ya. Or, which hairstylist u prefer?
Me : K** W**.
Hairstylist : oh..he is off today..
Me : hm.......................................................*showing disappointed face*...can u cut?
Hairstylist : ya. sure.
Me : i just want to cut my hair. It doesnt really matter who cut for me rite?...*membebel sendiri*
Hairstylist : *blur*
Me : ok..u cut for me pls...
Hairstylist : ok.
Me : i wan short. i mean SHORT. cz its irritating when the hair grows long very fast that it curl up when reached my shoulder.
Hairstylist : ok. no problem!

we chatted thru the "cutting session". and pls..he is FUNNY!

and my mood did "light up" abit after that..but it came "down" again when I reached home..
coz i feel...the hair is...argh~ watever!



Ta~

No comments: