Saturday, October 11, 2008

Baby....

no..i'm not calling 'someone'....


I had more than a dream last nite...


i forgot the 1st dream....

but i remember the last dream.....



I saw a lady walked into my house, talking to my mum...
then she left and we continue decorate our house..(dunno y suddenly decorate it)
not long after, we, whole family, went out to have our dinner...
came back home I feel uneasy....the feeling is like "someone" is in our house
the 1st thing I do, I rushed to my room, get my handphone
then, I go down again...
I stopped when I reached the last step of the staircase, looking into my kitchen
I saw my mum bending down to take the plastic bag
I saw!!!! I saw a black shadow standing behind her...behind the glass...
Dont know y, I got very angry, I walked to my mum and asked her to leave with me..
the black shadow appear...it was a BABY


the BABY looked at me like very horlin face
somehow, i just feel the baby is EVIL
we have no idea where this baby came from, why it will be in our kitchen


no one wants to care the BABY
me either...I wanted to continue my work in the house
but somehow, when I turned to look at the baby, he was starring at my family in that evil eyes!
I cant let this evil baby to do any harm to my family
thus, I hold it in my arms and asked him where is his mother..
of course, he cant answer me (BABY dunno how to speak OKAY)
He jz starred into my eyes...

I cant take it anymore, I made a call
suddenly, i flashed back the memory...
this baby should be left here by the lady who talked to my mum previously
and now the lady has runaway...

I told my mum about this..
Mum didnt know what to do
I told her I will bring tat baby to Police Station and tell them everythg that they should know
when I was saying this, once again, I saw the baby starring at me in an angry face!
his eyes turn black that the white part slowly disappeared
I faster run to it and wanted to take it to the Police Station be4 its too late
however,............................................................

I WOKE UP~~~~~~~~~~

a boring post for a boring Saturday~~~



yeay~

No comments: