Sunday, October 12, 2008

Foodsssss

eat alot today....=.=

woke up around 12pm , had my breakfast

around 2pm, parents asked me to go out eat Satay Celup with them...

I went...

Its a new restaurant open behind Convent School (my primary+secondary school)

in fact, Satay Celup is the famous food in Malacca..

Now Kajang has one..^^


this is the one I took when I eat Satay Celup in Malacca...


didnt take photo today, so posted this la.....*hahahah*



after Satay Celup, I thought we are heading home, but I was wrong...
Dad turn to Reko ( a place in Kajang) and again, they have steamboat (ya..they..coz I didnt eat)
this time we were standing one, because its not a restaurant..
Its a "van-steamboat"


reached home, play with my Bluey awhile and then I went to take a nap...
around 6pm woke up..dinner at 6.30pm..
crabsssssss............Mum cooked crabs today...
fuhh~
anyway, I just eat few only as still bloated with Satay celup....


Thats all for today...Nitez

No comments: