Thursday, October 9, 2008

emo...

when will all this over??

why I can't just ignore ?


its disturbing..........................................

it disturb my mind........................................

my mood..........................................................................................



hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



people said "the more u hate, means the more u care"

wtf~!!!!!!!!


yes! i CARE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????????????????????



I will not be the same anymore....

I mean it



-n-

3 comments:

chyeli said...

well, sometime it's true that the more u angry or hate mean u very care for the person.. but that doesn count every time.. i didn know who is the he u talking la.. but i can giv exapmle no all hate is care.. haha.. if the person kill ur parent.. u hate him/her.. takkan u care her rite?? =) it's depend on situation de.. =)

Anonymous said...

wahahaha!! cl apa la u.. hahaha! but true!

fy dun emo..

Fayeyin said...

Thanx for the....information..*sweat*
and thanx for the concern..*smile*

i will kill back the person who kill my parents *deng...tiba tiba*
(choi!!!)

anyway, my parents and family will be all fine~