Saturday, May 3, 2008

Not my day.....

its not my day today..
y?
*ok..after 12am dy...should mention as yesterday*

Yesterday, after chat wif him on the phone bout *today*'s (Friday) outing
then i continued with my Hei She Hui..
and not long after that, i went to bomB the toilet...
DIARRHEA pls...
i tot oni once...
but it attacks me twice...
damn....cant take the pain anymore, thus i off my laptop n went to slp..
*hoping sleeping will stop the pain*
but i noe..i noe the intestine(s) are moving peristaltic-ly..
i dont care lar~~~~
lazy want to go toilet edy...

i set the alarm to ring at 9am..
but..my auto-alarm in my body wakes me up at 6.30am...
no..not the auto-alarm in my body...cz the auto-alarm should be waking me up at 1pm
this time is the rectum..
i can feel it was trying to come out!!!
i walked in the dark towards my bathroom
the door was locked from inside...*deng!*
brother inside pls...(becz its his time to go to school..so now he 'preparing' in the bathroom)
cant take it anymore...walked to my parent's bathroom
let go watever that was kept hours before i slp...
pain...pain....pain...!!!!

* i mean my stomach lar...no..specifically, is intestine...uterus?*
dunno..watever...
after a while, i clean up n went to continue my dream again...
but..not long after that...i thk ard 10mins...
i can feel..it comes again!!!!
*deng!!!!!!!!!*
again, i end up in the bathroom....*my room this time..*
then, i went to slp again...

suddenly, ...i hear Jay's song...'Bu Qong Ying de Yue Ding'
in fact, my hp ringing...
he called...i looked at the clock..its 11am..
wat the f....
i over-slept...

He : whr r u?
Me : hee...at home..jz wake up..
He : ......ok..go to wash ur face..
Me : ok..

instead of wash my face, i went to bath as well..
i noe im late...n i noe he got bit mm song..
finish bath, text-ed him, asked him to come over at 12.30pm
he didnt reply..i guess he really mm-song
i explained to him y am i over-slept *becz the diarrhea thgy*
he asked how i feel now..got better not...* i tot "wow...like that jao din angry me dy...YOooO..."*
when he reached,...i got into his car..
he start to complained...*sweat*
wat can i do?
i jz laugh ...y?...the way he 'complained' very cute! Haha..is like talking to a small kid...
i noe is my fault.....im sorry...

n i noe is not my 'day'...
is auntie-visit-day.... 1st day some more...denggggggg

so, i fatt pei hei many times today...
not oni to him, but to his cousin's husband as well..
*oh..we met up wif his cousin's husband to have lunch at Sg.Wang*

after that, he want to look for nice earing for his mother as Mother's Day present..
but end up we bought nothing...
n i thk, he also not in the mood anymore..
thus, we left...n back home to rest...

yet, my uterus still pain-ing now...
still contracting...
all this happen because of

1. I drank carlsberg 2 nites ago..
2. I drank jolly shandy 1 nite ago...
3. I ate mini-popper Walls icecream 2 nites ago...

so, as a result, uterus contraction..

Bye






6 comments:

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

wahahahaha!!!
kesian..byk scientific term. ishh..! haha!!
i ask u come bbq wan la.. it was not exactly bbq. more to grill. haha!! neh u know, the eng movie. their hse sure got grill wan. everything is sedaaaaaaaaaaaap! sayang u cant make it! hmph!!

Fayeyin said...

deng!!!!!show off here lar now~

chyeli said...

it seem like a terrible day for u.. but the u say it make it sound so funny le.. haha.. hope u get better.. if i was u.. i didn wann go out liao lo.. cause going out mean suffering myself.. hehe.. anyway.. take care la.. I AM FREE.. for a day.. monday hav to start work le.. sien..

Fayeyin said...

haha...i didnt noe my aunt-visit me until i was at timessquare...i feel the flowing of the...discharge...*yuckss...* hahaha

Peanutxz said...

ur post damn detailed...
use which toilet oso have to tell...
WAHAHAHAH!! lucky it's him...it's not smack kao ur face d. who ask u go eat so many cold things?!?!?! WAHAHAHA...
shud wear pampers lor...then no need to walk to the toilet or rush with ur family. jst shit oni la in bed. :D

Fayeyin said...

PeiXzan : deng u lar!!!!