Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ironman

i tot no outing today as yesterday was over-sad wif my results..
he came back in the afternoon ard 1pm..
n i wake up at 1.30pm..haha
his message sounds weird as he mentioned today is 30th
i noe.....i noe...y must mention today's date?
in fact, he jz want to told me that Ironman is showing today in cinema..
so, went to find him and headed to Jusco Cheras Selatan to watch IronMan


when we reached, we saw many people q-ing at the ticket counter...*sigh*
again, it comes to my thought 'will there be any student price for this movie?'
if not mistaken, new showing movie dont have student price ...izzit?
but, many times we got student price for newly showing movie...haha..
nice!! i'm so into the Ironman! he is those mature type man...but yet, very 'maai yan'
his look...his eyes....*melt*
it was so high-tech when he wore that suit!
i never read any comic or watch any cartoon related to Ironman before..
this is the 1st time i noe bout the existing of it and watch it...
nice! realy nice....for me la..*different ppl different 'taste' towards the movie they like*

after movie, we went to Jusco supermarket as he wanted to buy somethg...
i've dated Jenn at 7.30pm for tea-session at Sg.Long, Station1
i tot jz both of us..end up i brought him along...heee...cz he is wif me ma...inconvenient to drop him back home thn go to Sg.Long again...
luckily he came wif me...as he talked alots...ya..really alot..but i like!hee..
at least our tea-session wont be too 'diam'...
maybe becz long time no c...long time no chat..thus cant dig many thgs out to chat wif...
so, he started the conversation about studies...and slowly leads to working..
*sweat*...*sigh*
i dunno what happen to me last sem...
my results are sux!
i wanna make a promise here..to myself...that i want to score back next sem!!!!!!!!
pls..any event, function, dont count me in....*deng....*
c how la...*dengggggg!!*

feel down, hence i open a can of Carlsberg to drink jz now..
now, i can c red-rashes on my body....
my face is alwiz the same..means after drink alcohol, sure red
i noe im not a good-drinker...
but at least, i drink = im sad
i cant tell everyone im sad or down...
so, to let out my feeling, drink is the best way i thk...
somemore is drink alone..*deng!!!* but i enjoy....~~~
now...abit *fing* edy....
i guess tonite will be the earliest nite for me to slp bah...
since after final exam, i usually doze off ard 4-5am...
u say laaa....I hai mai chi sin wan!!!
during exam period, after 12am jao damn sleepy *deng!!!!!*

k la..my bed time now
ta~

*p/s: wish me good luck bah for next sem*

1 comment:

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

i wanna watch ironman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dun be sad la!!! happy.. come on fri!! smile!! hehhe