Friday, May 9, 2008

disappointed....

is my fault or his?...i dunno how to be a sister anymore...
im tired of being his sister...never listen to wat i have said b4... even fierce than me..
i dy famous for being fierce....but now, he ....haih....or the problem is wif me?

****

disappointed....again..
izzit life is like this?...izzit there must be some lie then oni called Lie-Fe (Life)?
or..am i too over?....i ve never been in this be4...if i'm over, i thk it is normal...

sometimes, i really hope that one day, nobody could reach me...cant contact me....
disappear for one day-->not bad....oni my family noe whr i am....nobody else noe....
maybe one day too short...i should make it..3days?
or a week?...cannot..i need to go to class.....

****
i got a weird dream last nite..i cant really remember the story...
as i noe, i was bury-ing a man alive..not oni me, but wif 2/3 people helping ...
n weird-est is the man we buried was asking us to bury him nicely...*sweat*

ta~

2 comments:

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

siao po! hahaa!! classed dun matter anymore when u really need to get away. hahahaha! n u always got some weird dreams wan. haha!

Fayeyin said...

deng~