Saturday, August 15, 2009

Love Letter (s)~

Anyone of u received any love letter before?
Me, myself, dont have bah i think......
I oni received "love sms" (WAKAKAKAKAKA).....pls la..forward wan *deng*

I thought love letter is something which can be found in Taiwanese Idol Drama. Like previously, I rewatched "Devil Beside You" and becz of that I re-faLL in love with Mike He (he is damn hot and charming!!!). Okay, the 1st episode of the drama is where Rainie Yang passed love letter to the guy she likes.


Well, I found out that real life do have love letter passing thingy. And one good example is HIM. Ya....C.L.I.V.E.


his packet of letters~~~~




dont feel alot?






Nevermind...for me is ALOT! *deng him*
Okayla... not all are love letters...some were cards.


And ya, I read his letters pls. Some really very honest + brave pls. They can 表白 in the letter. At least I dont dare to write something like that during my secondary school. (pls..in fact i very concentrated in my studies last time)



Guess what? Got one love letter kinda erm...."shocked" me. The writer is someone i know.


Okay...thats all for today


Ta~

4 comments:

EzClover said...

I will write you one love letter.. Hehe..

Fayeyin said...

really? bila oh?
im waiting for u ar~~HAHAHAHAHA

EzClover said...

Haha. You wait please. The day when my LOVE grow so much on you. You will receive my 表白!! Hehehehe!!!

chyeli said...

'yuk ma'la u guys.. 'ta ching ma chiao' in the comment part.. lol..