Wednesday, August 12, 2009

GI-Joe is great....but

Didnt think of watching this movie until he asked for it..
I thought he will be watching this with his frens...

well...
it is a great movie packed with action scenes.
BUT.....(ya..but??)
not oni action scenes were found in the movie..but stupid actions were found behind my back (not butt pls). One idiot seated right behind me with the gf at his left side keep on kicking my seat!!!!!!!!!(F**K YOU!!!!)

He is extremely annoying which he keep kicking my seat from the beginning of movie until the end. I have turned around and warned and scold him for several times but he still doing it. I wonder if he got the brain or not. And wat worst, i can keep on heard the idiot gf giggling. I wonder if they r making out behind me or watching movie! ANyway, really a stupid F**ker he was! I hope next time when he is in the cinema, he will get coke pour all over his shirt, popcorns on his hairs, and people kicking his seat until he cant sit at all! (damn!!!)


*i hope my "hope" will become true on him*


God bless..........


me!

1 comment:

Joshua Chong said...

haha.... thats very cruel cursing...