Wednesday, November 12, 2008

miserable~

arghh~~~


im feeling miserable now

things changed...
or i have think too much all this while?

u dont really know me..
u dont really understand me...
u should know..
.......................................................


whatever~
i should start my thesis writing pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



p/s: sorry for those that i have show faces, hit, scold..or watsoever...today is not a good day (worried bout my baby fungus pls)

God..pls let my baby fungus grow nicely without contamination...

loves..

Ta~

4 comments:

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

no wonder u dowan bertomyam with me hmmm

Fayeyin said...

wrong pls..previosuly i memang tired...on the bed while replying ur sms..after tat i jao...miserable...hm...

chyeli said...

ur baby fungus is ur project a?? sound like fun le.. izzit like those grow on the bread?? wahaha.. i thought u were doing something wif dragon fruit..

Fayeyin said...

ya....the fungus is supposed to grow on my dragon fruit...due to some reason, i grow the fungus on agar..to make it concentrate and oso..for safe...cz, maybe the dragon fruit i bought no fungus..

but becz of grow on agar, some other microorganisms will oso grow if the way i handle the procedure got probs..so worried lor ...haha