Monday, November 10, 2008

*conversation*

yes...i wanna blog about a conversation between me and him which i think babi pls~


*sms 1st*
Him : D***, what r u doing?
Me : I asked u wat u doing u din ans, now asked me back wat i doing..Jz finish watch drama


waiting him to reply...but mm song...so called him


Do....Do Do.....Do Do.....*brrupppttt...* (obviously he press "end call" pls~~ i just knew it!!)


wan to sms and scold people edy....

suddenly, saw "Clive calling" on my hp screen
and i answered


Me : WHY U HANG UP MY CALL?! u SAY LAAAAAAAA
Him : *laughing* u called me ar?? i tot i was calling u, so i hang up lor
Me : WHAT? what r u doing!?!? u say!!!!!
Him : i'm typing sms want to reply u la..suddenly saw "calling", i tot i terpress call u ma...
Me : *being patiently listening to his explaination*
Him : ...then, i thk again...should be u calling me...so i called u back lor...*hehe*
Me : deng u!!!!!! so what r u doing?
Him : cooking mee to eat
Me : u very hungry meh now? (its 10.20pm pls)
Him : erm..abit lor...y u sounded so happy? izzit did something wrong??
Me : what? where got .......(ma de..want to frame me)
Him : no??...y u sounded so happy? izzit did something wrong to me??
Me : deng~! no pls...
Him :...really no??
Me : *wat the* ...no lar! k la..u go cook ur mee la..
Him : ..hm...Okay...



Obviously he did something wrong (din tell me what he doing previously) but turn back to frame me saying i did something wrong..*clap*


Ta~

4 comments:

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

wat is d***? wahahahaha!

Fayeyin said...

cis~

chyeli said...

hahaha.. cute.. i can imagine ur face that time le.. ur mimic.. it was like so clear in my mind ur facial expression when u talk to him.. haha.. angry that day.. now i laugh should be okla.. haha..

Fayeyin said...

haha...^_^