Sunday, October 5, 2008

Webcam-ing~

after he bought the new laptop

we started to webcam instead of calling using handphone

of coz....nonit to pay phone bill...

all of sudden, he acted cute in front webcam!!!


he posed for few times, but i oni managed to get this....



of coz...i asked him to repose his acting cute pose while i take photo of it *hahahaha*


*sorry for the bad quality...*






sometimes....he jz drive me crazy that i wanted to hit him so much!!!!

and even sometimes...he jz made me laugh so much that i hardly control myself and wanted to hit him


and there are times when he made me cry like nobody bussinesssssss~~~~~

end up he called me CRYBABY *clap!!!!!*


Nitez~

3 comments:

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

u love to hit him hor?? wahahaha!

chyeli said...

this is sweet.. though u didn purposely make the post to be sweet.. dunno how to say.. haha.. i just feel if i am ur bf.. i read this will be very happy.. mean he very very important.. =)

Fayeyin said...

Cherloyy : Yes la...he alwiz made me feel geram

Chyeli : *smile*...