Monday, October 6, 2008

Sweet...

went to lab this morning to pass up my log book (report) to my supervisor
have nothing to do after that, thus i offered myself to help my group member to do her DNA extraction..
after had lunch with my coursemates, i drive to his house as he asked me to buy him highlighters
was raining heavily in the highway
till i reach his house
parked opposite of his neighbour's house
thought of waiting a while in the car for the rain to stop
but it seems like getting heavier
well, I volume up my cd player and enjoy Jay's new songs...
suddenly I saw a black shadow from the window...

.......................

...

its HIM pls~~~

he's holding the umbrella standing jz next to me...(my car) with a smile on his face

was surprise as i didnt sms/call him that i've arrived..

quickly take my beg and got down from the car..


Me : eh..y u noe i reached edy wan?
Him : because I know....*smile*
Me : heh.........=.=


****************

after the rain stop, we went to Tesco as he wanted to buy his daily stuff

bought 2 Chipsters (addicted to Chipster recently when watching drama)

sent him home and b4 i left, his cousin sister's husband stop me....

and gave me this.....



a keychain....
from China..


it is a very cute keychain with all the 5 dolls (Beijing Olympic's "doll")
i was regretted last time when i travelled to China and never bought any of the Olympic souvenirs ..but now..i got this...*yeay*


The cousin sister and husband went to China last week and just came back home today...
didnt expect any souvenirs from them, yet i got one *hee*

they are very nice...
still remember the 1st time went out with them is to a rave party held in Sepang during new year countdown
then, they helped us to book a hotel room in Genting for free...
they also invited me to stay over9 at their house (somewhr in Damansara i thk) and treated us sing k and meals...
they are very kind and generous...and also humorous ( especially the husband )
he can tell very funny jokes!


all right..till here then..


Ta~

4 comments:

chyeli said...

where got so many ghost stories la.. u think like the one wei ann told in mamak meh?? standing there watching.. hehe.. =P i very naughty de.. haha.. =)

Fayeyin said...

hahahahahhahhaa...that one is ..horrible vegetable..cz i scream like nobody bussiness in MAMAK~ everyone looked at us..walao~~~~~ banyak memalukan..but yet hilarious pls~WAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

the keychain!i also got!!!! wahaha

chyeli said...

haha.. not very memalukan la.. not many people la.. a few nia.. haha.. so no need pai seh la.. plus it was so dark that day.. no one can see la.. hehe..