Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Take Note pls..ur name is listed...

Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other peopleSo I tag:
Amanda, Hester, Aries, Lewis, Clifford, Penny, Jonathan

2. Describe urself in one word.
Complicated

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Someone who really loves me.............

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Yes

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
i will take a blade out and stab directly to his heart! KIDDING La~ i will faster run away out of his sight pls.

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
I will tell the person how much i love him/her and thanks for everythg and hope he/she will remember me but dont feel sad and that i will ALWIZ remember him/her!!!!

7. What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe u?
whatever~

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Yes (it was when i was new to LOVE)

9. What' your opinion about someone who's jealous?
someone who's jealous is very babi, but i jealous is very NORMAL and UNDERSTANDABLE~(WAHAHAHAHAH)

10. Do you have something special with you all the time?
heh? all the time dont have lor...sometimes, when go out tat time,..got la...dunwan tell u~



[[ * PART 2 * ]]
Best place to cry?
Bed. under my blanket

Who do you love the most?
my family, and him (sometimes, cz sometimes when he made me angry i dont love him most edy *walking away*)

Tell us of your dream last night?
dunwan! it was a nightmare!!!!!!!!! go go go away dont come find me to9 u NIGHTMARE!

Ever hated someone so bad?
hate so bad? nope...hate got la.....

The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
dunno wor..cz for me, everythg that is a LIE is HURTFUL to me...

The last person you had a beer with?
Him lor....

The last person you went to the movies with?
Him again..(cis)

The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
ou...Gabe (asked me bout PCR)

The last person you hugged?
Him...

The last person you yelled at?
MY lovely sister~~~

In the last week have you kissed someone?
.......*shy* yes...

Danced crazy?
say something crazy got la....

Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
yesterday! becz of HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
i wish that everyday is MY day~

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Japan!!! becz mummy and daddy will be going there for trip without bringing us along!!!!

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
walao~ ..dun have

Are you old fashioned?
me ar? nope ...gua...but my mind can be old fashioned sometimes...

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
of cz to tell someone i love them....

What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
for now..probably is..him...

Five facts About Me:-
- easy to get angry
- easy to think alot
- friendly
- talkative
- loves to eat

Five things that scares me:-
- losing anyone of my family
- losing him
- losing my frenss
- cant finish my THESIS on time
- COCKCROACH

Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
- Jay: 说好的幸福呢
- Jay : 给我一首歌的时间

Five Things I treasure in My Life:-
- family
- him
- friends
- my stuffs
- my.....TIME

Two "First Time" in My Life:-
-wah..many wor...dunno how to list it here..watever lar~

1 comment:

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

damn deng pls ur ans al hahahaa