Monday, October 20, 2008

BACKKKKKKKKKK~~~~

fuh~

i'm finally BACK~~~~

where i went?

MALACCA~~~

went to Malacca on Friday morning with him (his hometown pls)
as he promised, we'll be back on Sunday...but....


Him : eh...Monday u got lab?
Me : *menjeling him pls* WHY?
Him : no ar..just ask oni....so got lab not?
Me : not sure yet...have to c if my supervisor got sms me not
Him : ohh........


**********

Him : ei....we Monday oni back Kajang, ok?
Me : *holding my breath* why????
Him : my mum tot i back here for 1 week...but i told her im goin back on Sunday..erm..Monday i want to help my mum to check in the cheque...blaa....blaaa........
Me : .............................................
Him : no la..we going back on Sunday *smile*
Me : ..........................................................................................................



***********

Me : if u want to go back on Monday, then..ok la...we back on SUNDAY!
Him : *doing something...didnt listen to me!!!!!* .....
Me : OOIIIII~!
Him : hm?
Me : *kill me* ....we go back on Monday la....
Him : really? u no lab?
Me : hm.....no gua...back on Monday..final decision!
Him : Tuesday u got lab?
Me : DUNNO~ but we r going back on MONDAY! dun tell me u want TUESDAY back...
Him : *laughing*
Me : *deng~*


so, i delayed one day back Kajang...
yesterday was my 1st time eat his mother's homecook dishes (normally we go out eat wan)
NICE~.....no wonder he said he misses his mother's dishes

after dinner, his dad asked me to stay at the dinner table to drink red wine with him *omg*
while drinking, his dad told me alot of stories....(real stories of himself)
we chatted until 11pm something and i really cannot take it anymore as the alcohol starting to show effects in my body...
my face goes red...my lips goes red-purple (and abit swollen pls...)
and i got red patches on body.....*sweat*

politely I excused myself from the dining table and went to room..
ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz....................................................................


************************************************
Saturday (18/10/08)


watched "Max Payne" with him at Carrefour




never c the advertisement of this movie before i watched....
never even know got this movie
until he told me..
NICE.....this movie can watch...
go go go go~~~
another movie that made me "OH....WAH.....WALAO~~ DAMN!!! DENGGG~!!! " after "Eagle Eye"

we (no is him oni) seludup-ed Starbucks's Ice Blended JavaChip Coffee (which costs me twenty sumthing) into cinema pls..he used the Motor Trader mag to cover the drink.... *sweat*

after movie, we bought Big Apple's Donuts...

headed home...

he played computer games which scares me alot cz i dont like those killing games...
and i dozed off on the bed while acc him play games
woke up, didnt c him in front the computer...
walked out of the room searching him
saw him in kitchen

Me : *mm song punya face* where have u been!?!?!?
Him : har?? *alot question marks i thk*
Me : hei yer~!!!!!
Him : what happen????
Me : *walking back to the room and lie down*


in fact he went to toilet oni...


************
this incident reminds me of Penang trip..
cz morning i woke up and i cant see Hester or Sinmay beside me (sleep together pls)
and i started to "fatt mang zang" looking for them...
*****************

at night, we went to eat Satay Celup (with his family of course)
and the Dad keep put the foods on my plate when I already stop eating *bloated*



*******************************************
Sunday (19/10/08)


everyone sleeping in the afternoon because they woke up as early as 3am to work..
even Him also worked that day but he oni woke up at 6am
and i woke up at 10am...

thus, i din sleep in the afternoon but watch tv...
cant take the boring-ness anymore, hence i sms-ed Aries asked her opinion if i should jz walked out of the house to the nearest CC to on9..
she didnt stop me..
and yes, i sneaked out! like a thief...*deng*
walked under the hot sun...
look here and there in case people attack me *WAHAHAHAHA*
about 1-2km the nearest shoplot from his house...
on the way, being "hon/kacau" by a car of two uncle *babi betul*

finally i found a CC that with few people inside and not that "dark" which i assumed "SAFE"
on9, checked mail, Utube, AlivenotDead, Blog, everythg....oh..and sent him a msg telling him im at cc...
after about 2 hours, hp rang...
He called, asked where am i... (he just wake up)

He : where are u!?
Me : CC lor...
He : which one lar?!
Me : ...the one near Satay Celup.,.
He : Y u so naughty!? How come u so dare to walked out alone!?!?!
Me : hm.............................................ei..can come pick me up not?
He : dunwan! u walk urself~!
Me : fine........................
*hang up*


sad....T.T

suddenly, i heard the door open...turned and i saw HIM!!!
with his messy hair and just-woke-up look *hahaha*
he was searching for me just now in another CC..
I'm happy to see him of course, but oso PAIN...why?
he pulled my left ear pls~ and said "Y u so naughty wan?!!?!?"
deng~~~~~~~~~~~
and he keep nag me about the "sneak out" when we reached home...

.......

...

..

Ta~

4 comments:

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

wuua ahhhh!! i was looking for u to yumcha. so sad tat u were not here. haha!

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

eh the dad like u! so can mary d.. go go go!! hahaha!

chyeli said...

cool.. very cute couple.. and very sweet.. =) happy for u o.. haha..

chyeli said...

cool.. very cute couple.. and very sweet.. =) happy for u o.. haha..