Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My holidays~

yo~ I took two days leaves (Monday and Tuesday).
Just for fun~..


Monday.. was too boring, I asked my lil sister to be my model...
I tried my make up skills on her!!!!

yeay!

this is before any make up






this is after foundation and concealer (y like no difference?) behave. got ok.



and.. TADAAAA.....

the outcome~~

as you can see, both eyes don't looks same right? Of coz laaaaaaaaaa....
different eye shadows colour....... different eyeliner colour... different skills......
*behave*

i personally prefer the left eye.



or maybe just her left face nicer than the right wan........... wakakakakakak






and she got emo suddenly...







like.. very the E.M.O.




Okay.. bye.. Tuesday post will come up soon~ :)

2 comments:

bykov.public said...

Look this blog & share it to Your friends.
http://bykov-public.blogspot.com

Naqqash said...

Nice Pictuer I like This.....