Sunday, February 20, 2011

Broga Hills~~

went to Broga Hills with him and colleagues..(in fact i asked him to accompany me).
Luckily he went, or else i might i also dunno wat to say..
was damn energetic in the morning, eaten one bun.
happily we went up the hills until not even half way i thought of giving up. why?
damn it~ it was so dark that i hardly see the road in front. to add the obstacle, i brought along my sling beg (contained my bottle, my purse, my handphone, car keys, towel, tissues.. and some paper rubbish).



the 1st check point (erm.. i think not even a check point, its jz .. a place to rest)

kindly realise that there is a pair of shoes hanging on the branch. actually, not a pair, but alot of pairs.. just that i didnt take the photo. weird lor those people. hang their shoes there, thn walk down with barefoot =.=''''


i think this is the 1st check point.











me, him, my colleague and my colleague's wife (he is the cameraman)












alot of people taking photos up there, mostly scenery... with their big nikon/canon/watever brand size camera. those professional camera la~
not until i realised someone snapped us~!!


guess, we looked clumsy or "funny" thats y the man holding the camera decided to take a snap of us =.='''







it was a great experience. I climb (walk up actually) the Broga hills. I vomitted half way. Vomitted again up there like 3 times.



and as a result, my face below. =.='''




and he still can look happily and ..good-looking (wakakakakak)
his stamina is alot better than me. (this is a must la.. bye)


alright.

till then.

Goodnite~

No comments: