Sunday, November 14, 2010

BlackOut~

was alone with him in the kitchen after dinner..
other people were outside praying (a mi tuo fuo) for his's grandma.
His grandma is not feeling after the fell down one month ago. She is 90 years old plus dy.
They are praying for her to feel better and to leave peacefully. dun ask. dun know.

so.. he was chatting with me with his back facing me about something which i forgot already.
and all of sudden~!!! BLACKOUT pls!! it was raining and it was so dark i hardly see anything in the dark. so, my 1st reaction was, pull him closer to me. I mean, i pulled his shirt to make him closer to me. and his reaction was "ui ui~ dun pull eh... hard to breathe dy!!"

wat the~! thn i change my style, from pulling his shirt to holding tight his waist.
and~ his reaction was "wey~ dun hold so tight, i want to vomit dy, i just finished eat eh~"

wat the~!!!!!!!! i very disappointed with him!!!!!

but yet i still hold him very tight cz very dark pls.
thn he took my hp and on the light and we both walked to the living room whr other ppl gathered.

not long after that, the electric is back. and he come over to talk to me, but i IGNORED him!
why? cz who asked him when i need him, he gave me such reaction!!!!

bedebah!!!! and he somemore can laughed and asked me dont angry and no next time!
so he means blackout will happen again la now?

wat the

bye~

No comments: