Monday, October 25, 2010

Trust

i dont easily trust people. that's why i'll ask "serious?", "really?"
people might think im stupid to ask the 2 words above. but that's me. i mean, i'm not stupid, its jz i want to get confirmation.

Trust. is a very important issue between a couple.
Trust, is also a very important bond that hold peoples together.

if we dont trust a person, its hard to hang around with him/ her. because, u'll think what's his/her intention?

although we dont trust our friends, or partner, but how bout family members?
Family members are the only person that wont cheat us rite?
am i right?


so, why they dont trust me? I just want the best for them.
how can i pass the message to them when half way i talked, they already start pushing everything back to me? it hurts.


i don't know how outsider can persuade them, but why can't they trust me?

it hurts. seriously.

but i dont blame them.

No comments: