Tuesday, November 24, 2009

SaSa....matched her name so much...

did i mentioned my house now added one more member?

its a puppy/ dog.. (should be called puppy cz very small)

its a Pincher. (or some people prefer to say its Chi WaWa)




in her basket..
it used to be a fruit basket i think. -.-





to other people she is small (size). to me, she is big (dunno y)
my sis said "you very long time never see other normal dog edy izzit? this SaSa you said BIG? wat the~"
seriously, i didnt see any other dog lately.







and today...when i reached home and was in my room, my mum suddenly laughed very hysterically outside my room door.

Mum : Yin!!!!! u faster come out and see!!!!
Me : wat????????
Mum : u see the SaSa!! she very bodoh lor...i tied the handkerchief around her neck and she become dun dare to move!!!
Me : *wat the~!*








she really lying on the floor and didnt move an inch! even my mum called her, she just stay there.


and.looks.moody. (o.O)


but when we took off the handkerchief, she will start running and jumping and find things to bite.
Mum said doctor said she is changing her baby teeth now.
(i tot human only will change teeth...)


okay..

that's all

Dinner time

Ta~

No comments: