Tuesday, November 3, 2009

R.I.P.

no..i dont know them.
But i feel sad for what happened on them.
If you aware of the accident happen in Kampar. 3 UTAR students drowned and found dead.
I read bout the news on9. And heard bout it in MyFm this morning.
went to read one of the victim's blog. and come across his frens' blog, posted about him.
i dont know why. My tears just accumulated. I really hope they will rest in peace.
and their family and frens can accept this incident and continue their life.
well.. life is fragile. appreciate everyone around you. especially those who love u.

May the 3 victims rest in peace.

3 comments:

chyeli said...

how u know their blog?? i wanna read also.. send me the link??

Fayeyin said...

http://jameskhor.blogspot.com/

this is the link.
some people who doesnt know how to respect people posted something in the chatbox. *sigh*

chyeli said...

it make me wonder if i die my blog will make people sad too.. it's not the purpose me having the blog.. but it just seem, that the way it will be when people die..