Monday, August 24, 2009

My FYP..hardcover!


these 4 (four, empat, sei, shi) are my thesis, hardcover pls~
I've overcome many problems before and after get it printed until they become all hard cover-ed~


1st of all, the lab works...
2nd, the thesis writing part...(not easy as...I need to "muntah" words out..paragraph by paragraph...)
3rd, references citing part...(I very very dont like this part!)
4th, again and again correcting the draft
5th, finally passed up final draft but have to worried this and that...
6th, prepared myself for VIVA presentation
7th, after presentation damn sad as in feel myself did badly
8th....

9th...

ok..dun so long gas here...

I jz want to say...when i went to print these 4 copies of thesis just to make it hardcover, I've overcome many encounters. I remember that day, he fetch me to my uni. Then he teman me walked all the way to the uni (cz we parked outside pls), and to the library which is in Block B. We walked up to 3rd floor, and i printed my thesis there for about 1 and half hour. After printed all 4 copies...he helped me to arrange nicely and also checked whether I left out any pages. Some moment, I very stressed and gan jeong as I cant find the page I want, but he settled for me.
Then, we went to Connaught eat dim sum. and very babi...I eat there and oso "oh" there pls~ Finish my dim sum, straight i headed to the toilet. =.= .

Then, he fetch me to UPM nearby to make the hardcover. On the way, the stomach attack me again. wrong. is the usus pls...AGAIN i wanted to "oh"

Me : wey..the shop stil very far ar?
Him : no la..nearby edy.....
Me : can faster not?
Him : y?..u not feeling well?
Me : pls..i wan to "ta bian" edy
Him : huh?? you stomachache again ar?? (his face is the happy type one...)
Me : pls..faster..i cannot edy!!!
Him : okay....trying


Then when i reached the shop front..i faster jump down my car and run to the toilet pls~
Luckily managed to reached on time...*hmph*

ok..finally, I ve handed my hard cover~
I can consider graduated pls~

k la...goodnite~

Bye~

1 comment:

EzClover said...

After all these obstacles, you can graduate ady!!! Congratulation!! :)