Saturday, July 18, 2009

Imagination

I admit that i like to imagine things.
Still remember I imagine to meet my idol before and how we will chat happily and so on..
The imagination of meeting idol stop when i met him.
It change to imagine myself with him doing many things.

and just now..
I drive to Kajang Prima to yamcha with my fren.
On the way, I saw a "kembara" drive recklessly. My imagination starts there.
What if accident happens? Will i manage to avoid being involve in the accident in front of me?
I tried to keep a distance from the cars in front me. What if accident really happen in front of me? what if i saw a body fly out from the car and lie on the road? will i got shock and start crying? will i got trauma and cant drive? if all these happen, i will call him. crying. What will his respond be? will he drive over to see if im ok? or he will ask me to calm down and drive home instead of go to Kajang Prima? can i sleep to9 if i really saw a horrible accident? ...and i reached the cafe where my fren already waited me there. My imagination also stop there.

around 10.15pm, i drive myself home...using the same road i came jz now..
i saw the traffic lights showed abnormal number counting (sudah rosak). Y the MPKJ dont repair it? cis~ then, i saw the car in front of me breaking. so i slow down. Next, i heard tyres stretching the road and "bongggggggg" (twice). Ya, twice. The cars in front of me not moving. I turned to the left and pass by. I saw the car which jz now was in front of me bang to the car in front of it and the car bang another car in front of it. Total 3 cars. Luckily it was jz a minor accident. No ppl hurt accept the cars. And i feel relieved i didnt follow the car too near just now, or else, it would be 4 cars in total *touch wood*. oh ya. I called him right after i passed the accident scene. Like i imagined just now, i will call him at the 1st place if i happen to see accident. and his respond was "are u okay?". Im okay. Just feel.....abit shocked. I shouldnt simply imagine things.

Moral of the incident : pay attention when driving.

Goodnite ^_^

1 comment:

chyeli said...

what is the imagination of meeting ur idol got to do with the accident?? i am blur.. but ya.. drive got to be careful.. it's been a while didn meet u.. a bit miss u le.. haha..
btw, the idol u imagine to meet, izzit tank?? haha...