Thursday, April 30, 2009

u r not alone

u r not alone

im having problems also
problems which compared to u, u still can curve a smile on ur face, where i should be worried and take away the "playful" thoughts in my mind.

sometimes, i feel myself wasting alot of time...slipped away some opportunity.
but, i keep telling myself, there are many more to come....

ya...im quite good in being optimist in this...
but other than this, i'm pessimist


i didnt want u to thk that im not giving positive respond to u...
but everytime when u told me bout ur problem, i really feel, there's nothing to be worried about
ur opportunity is very obvious...ur future is very bright


its true

maybe becz im not in ur shoes, im jz using a third party identity to look at ur problems

well, people tend to worried much, and think much

so, after this period, i hope u will feel better...alot better

im not good in comforting people, im sorry if my words offended u.

goodnite

No comments: