Sunday, March 15, 2009

Im sorry

feel guilty pls~ *sigh*
i've hurt him....physically...and....mentally (i guess)...
after some time, oni i realised, i was wrong..and i shouldn't.
sometimes, i just feel, he should deserves someone better than me. I am not good enough to him.
Something that should be sweet between us, however, turned sour by me.
Something that should be enjoy, but turned no mood by me.

and worst, when he didnt angry at me ...(if he did, its jz a while).
But, if its me, i will.....and for a long time.


and to add more worst/ the feeling of guilty to myself is when he said "its ok" and "nonit to say sorry". I rather he scold me. or show some tantrums to me. I feel bad. real bad.


Im sorry....dear

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

tat is wat lover's do.
they forgive n forget.
i am sure u two reali luv each other.
just remind yourself to treat him better next time ;)

Fayeyin said...

ya~ sure!
thanx for leaving comment...
have a nice day~!

chyeli said...

lol.. it is really sad u know when u know that someone angry at u but he or she didn wanna show he or she is angry and we hav to guess if the someone is angry a not.. so sad rite? i know how u feel.. sayang.. bet everything is fine now rite?? =)

Fayeyin said...

haha...i thk...is fine bah now~....
but still feel..he deserves someone better...*deng~*

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

no wonder he din show up tat nite. hmm...(although im not as experienced as u) i think there are not much equality in tis type of matter. sure got one gives more than one receives wan. pls dun feel tat way la faye~ think the other way also lo. hehe! consider urself as ONE VERY LUCKY GIRL! instead of *he deserves some1 better* sigh~ :)

Fayeyin said...

eh pls..that thg happen on Sunday.,..the choc fondue thing is on Saturday ner~~~WAHAHAHAH

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

wahahaha.. oh cheh!