Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My 20 Random Facts

*walking away*

was tagged by Emily....well..i will try my best to write 20 facts about me...

1) My habit recently is "getting angry" very fast! i know this sounds bad...trying to change since he said he is the one that can angry and i cannot get angry...(wat the...)

2) another bad habit of mine is i cant make decision! yea..i got the so-called "decision-making-problems disease" okay..obviously, i sendiri named this "disease" (HAHAHAH) . dont ask me what to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner..i will most probably ask u back... i usually throw the question back to the person who ask me *la~la~*

3) okay...i like this guy very much....(no..not my bf..my bf is "i LOVE" )the guy i like very much is Show Luo, obviously...and my bf knew bout this..(i know he likes him too, cz he is very very FUNNY!!!!) when im down or sad or watever, just watch his clips...or jz turn the tv on especially at 9pm, on AEC, i will feel happy to c him hosting the Entertainment news


4) I need my "hardworking" and "concentrating" kutu(s) to come back to my body or brain or watever place in me!!!! i need them to encourage me to do my thesis~~~~~~~~


5) okay...another bad habits of mine is....scratch the scalps of my head.........love it when my nails stopped by some dead skins/scalps, and then, i will scratch it until it come out! hm....


6) wanted to buy a casual dress which i can wear to anywhr (not dinner), but everytime ended up i bought oni TOP....not DRESSSSSSSSSS


7) i am a very careful person *sometimes* which i will constantly check my car if its locks, for...SEVERAL times (i will press the "shut" button for like...2-3times..sometimes can up to 5 times)


8) i must go to toilet and wash my legs before i went to bed! (of cz brush teeth and wash face included..its a "package")

9) i hate people who tell lie(s)

10) i dont like people, especially frens whispering in front of me (and and....and then laughed ...!!)

11) im afraid of...ghost...but i enjoy scary movies.....

12) i HAVE cut my hair (which is my goal for CNY) short!

13) im addicted to Sushi Zanmai!!!!!!!!!!!!! (delicious~)

14) i wanted to lose weight, but i did not exercise nor cut down my meals (heh~). so when can i success??


15) i love to sniff on my sister's hair.., face...body (she smells very nice!naturally wan~)


16) maggie goreng is my all time favourite when i go to mamak

17) this is the age when i have my 1st l-0-\/-3


18) i wore braces before.

19) this is the age when i encountered many "bitter" moments

20) the last fact about myself is, .....i love to sing k!


The Rules : Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 20 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.


Tag : Amanda, Hester, Aries, Penny Kho, Cherryinng, PeiXzan, Chye Li, Jonathan, See Mei, Maybelle, Ying Huay, Emily, Lewis, Clifford, and anyone who read this!

2 comments:

EzClover said...

5) okay...another bad habits of mine is....scratch the scalps of my head.........love it when my nails stopped by some dead skins/scalps, and then, i will scratch it until it come out! hm....


A unique habit.. =)

Fayeyin said...

blek~~