Sunday, January 25, 2009

HapPy ChiNese New Year!!!!!!!!

well......

today is Nin Sam Sap Man ( 30th, for Chinese)...and yes, we will have our reunion dinner on this day!
but, for my family, our reunion dinner is not at NIGHT but in the AFTERNOON...
why? oh...i got asked my mum about this,...
and she said " aiyo...at night i very busy la..need to prepare for the "Jip Choi San" stuffs...no time to prepare nice nice dinner...so, we will have our nice nice lunch!"

ya...our lunch very much like the dinner....








and yeah~~ we got LOU SAANG~~~~~~ nice~



*************
Yesterday...1st time since (dunno when)...i followed my mum to night market....the night market was purposely for before CNY wan...

ALOT of people pls....luckily i followed my mum, or else she will be holding all the things by herself...(so heavy pls!~). my little sis oso went with us....^^

bought some cookies for CNY, veges, ....oh ya, i get myself a pair of....shoes...
in fact, i bought it becz of the exchange of my mum's sandals. Mum bought the pair of sandals on this week, but found out she had the same one at home, thus, she want to exchange for another sandals. Unfortunately, none catch her eyes,...and im too kind to help her by picking a pair of shoes for myself...(im a good girl, i know) ...dont critic that i just buy shoes from MOD or VINCCI or watever shop~ i did bought from night market too~


OKAY La...till here then~~

HapPy ChiNese New Year, my dear frens~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May U all have a blast GOOD year aHead~~~!!!!!!!!

恭喜發財!!! 身體健康!!! 大吉大利!!!!!!

2 comments:

Peace and Love said...

you should post the shoes here let us see mar..

Peace and Love said...

you should post the shoes here let us see mar..