Thursday, January 22, 2009

GO AWAY!

damn it!!!! damn it!!!!!!

results out today and it stated no SIGNAL....HELLO?!?!
all NO SIGNAL...i sent 4 or 5 samples of my work and NO SIGNAL!?!?!?!? NOISY DATA?!?!?!

plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.....................

my frens sent it b4 and the same results ..........
she said her concentration was lower than mine...(SO AT LEAST MINE WILL HAVE SOME RESULT rite?!)
low concentration, no results, is normal..
but mine, HIGHER CONcentration and still NO RESULT?

and...ya....i need to redo..redo that PCR-fragmentation...........
i have counted....it will takes me about 3 days...not many days...BUT! listen is BUT!!!!!from what i heard from my fren, the TAQ stock was finished,...HELLOOOOOOO~~~

or....HELL~~!!!!!!!!
what happen??
r they sleeping or wat???? y the stock can finished? no one ordered wan izzit?!
not 1st time...really not 1st time the lab run out of "things" we want.........
y is so inefficient??? urgh~~~~

no....i can do ntg for now...
my work need continuous day...tmr i cant go to lab...(have to wait after CNY)

so....PLEASE...........everythg pls went smoothly for me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


the worst....a thesis without RESULT...*clap*

1 comment:

Peace and Love said...

cool down cool down.. dun so kek dong.i totally understand ur feeling.. go for CNY 1st, remember keep some angpao for me frm ur bf house. haha...