Saturday, December 13, 2008

another one..

heh~

went to Kajang town today with my sister cz i want to get something from Watson..
searching for parking in the busy town..
saw one Indian lady heading to a MyVi
ok..i stop my car nearby and waited for her to drive out..
i put my SIGNAL as well..

******after 10-15minutes*************

the car still there ! i wonder if the lady laying egg inside the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can see her head from my view!
she was sitting in the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cursing and scolding in the car with my sis becz this lady has wasted my time..
i saw from far, a Waja was coming out from the parking area
damn it!

still..i waited for her.....cz i know "Patience is a virtue"

then, i saw the car beside me (means my car is blocking the car pls) wanted to reverse out from the place (its a parking!!)
very happily i moved my car front abit so that the car can come out and i can park the place!



me, signal-ing my car





me, happily drive my car front abit so that the "red-car" can come out



and when i was happily reversing my car so that i can park tat place,
from the rear mirror, i saw an Indian lady (another one) driving into the parking!
and tat idiot "HON" at me!
eh....
she is the one that "wrong" cz take my parking but she "HON" me!?
wat the f***!
no brain izzit?
opss...i thk she did not study before! especially "law on the road"



i ignored her and still reversing...
and she keep "hon" me...so!?!?!?!?
if u dare come kiss my ass la! *walking away*

she stop her car there and i stop mine..i know she cant go into the parking as haf of my car was blocking the parking *HAHAHAHAH*...purposely pls~

i stared at her from the rear mirror, and i saw her staring at me too!
SO?!!?!?!?

and suddenly, at the same time, i saw the "laying egg" lady was on her way out of the parking
hence, i waited her to come out and i drive into the parking...

the stupid tat take my parking jz now should be grateful that the "laying egg" lady come out..
or else, i dunno what will happen to that girl since its hard to find parking at tat area and tat parking is MINE cz i spotted it and have been waited for it!

For those who driving, pls behave urself especially come to parking..
dont ever take people's parking
i know, its not like the parking written MY NAME on it , but hey! i've been waited for it!
its jz like, when u r eating , suddenly a stranger come and take ur food away..
WHAT WILL U FEEL!?!?!?

duh~

tired~
this kind of people, they will get their "balasan" one day...


abit too emo...i noe...
cz this case reminds me of the KFC-no-birdie-guy


Ta~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dun have to read anymore coz u already told me bout it hahahaha! but i really like ur drawings!!! way to go faye!!!! next tme open the bonnet pretend car rosak. after she chao ur car suddenly ok balik. haha!

EzClover said...

Hey. started to use MsPaint too?
Haha. It's going to be trend soon huh? Haha.
Gambate!!!

Fayeyin said...

Cherryinng : haha..i dont hope this incident happen to me again..

Ezclover : haha..cz hard to explain in words, hence i used MsPaint..yeay~

chyeli said...

wow.. this is the 1st time i see people explain it using drawing.. haha.. but i know there r such driver in malaysia.. in other place i dunno la.. but i also meet such people also de.. i seriously didn care bout them i put it in when i hav the chance unless they are quicker than me then all i can do is just staring at them..

chyeli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fayeyin said...

chyeli : haha..sometimes i'll stare oni..but when i needed the place desperately like im rushing to go to some place, i thk i will scold people lor...i know i fierce....haha..
but if those "people" dont mess with me..i wont mess with them..or else, they will find new drawings on their car..wahahhahahah~ *kidding la*