Monday, October 13, 2008

wasted solution + walking in the rain

enjoying my dream this morning until 9.35am, received an sms from my supervisor
she asked me to go and take the log book from her..
i oni wake myself up around 11am..
went to coll....met her up at 1.30pm
she asked me to do PCR
and i did...
prepared 36 tubes...
showed her...
she said i was WRONG!
oh...my.....GOD~

i edy added the Taq polymerase..there is no turning point for me...
all the solution that have been added are wasted edy!!!!!!!!!

i oni need to prepare 3 tubes in fact! 3 TUBESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

damn~~

i felt so guilty.....

even more guilty when i know that the DNA stock she gave me was extracted by herself!!!!!!!!
damn~! i wasted not oni my own solution, but oso supervisor's one
damn!!!!!!!!!!
wth~~~~~~~~~~~~

very GUILTY arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr T.T

she didnt scold me.....yet told me "its ok"

i feel even much more guilty~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Im so SORRRRYYYYYYYYYY

with the guilty mood, i continue to do my PCR..

finished up my report, pass to her and she was so good to ask me go home 1st that she will help me to take out my tubes from the PCR machine *clap*

Supervisor : u go home 1st la...u want to stay until so late ar? i help u to collect the tubes later..
Me : oh..nvm..i can stay until 6pm (cz the PCR machine will stop at 6pm)
Supervisor : oh...nvm la..u go home 1st..i collect for u...


seeeee??

she is so kind!!!!!!!!!

and this made me feel even more and more guilty for wasted her DNA stock previously......


left at 5pm...
raining...
dont have umbrella with me...
walked in the rain....
reached McD..bought Oreo Mcflurry (an excuse to make myself happy)
driving + eating Mcflurry in the car *clap*


p/s: do not walk in the rain if u r not happy, because, it will makes u even more UNHAPPY!!!!!!

im SAD noww~ real sad.....


ta~

No comments: