Wednesday, October 15, 2008

my lovely sister~

i miss u my dear sister~


1st time....u went out for trip...with ur classmates and teachers..

im worried..

at 1st i feel nothing..but when mum said " baby (my sis), mummy very worried u le..worried if u noe how to bath not...worried if u can sleep well not..worried if u got foods to eat not"

my sis now is in Standard 6...means 12 years old pls..


i know mum shouldnt worry much, but..she is the youngest in our family

and sure we will put more attention on her...

anyway, her trip is jz 2 days 1 nite la...WAHAHAHHAHA


sms-ed her jz now, and she just reached that place...
hope she will enjoy her trip..

flashing back last time my 1st trip...
i oni have one travel beg with my clothes and some snackss

but yesterday, i saw my sister got 2 bags,,
1 - clothes
2 - snacks

she has one bag exclusive for her snacks!!!!!

i checked that bag....walao~~~ her snackssss~~~ ALOT plsssss~~

until she said " ma..i thk too many snacks edy...very heavy"

deng~!!!!!!!!!

last time i dont have so much snacks ok?

hm....
then mum prepared alot of thgs for her..(for in case)

im not jealous....i just feel... (nothing la)


sis....i MISS u so much~~~~~~~~~

normally she will come in and saw her on the bed reading her doraemon or sit beside me play Audition....

now,..i thk she enjoying with her frens bah.....


faster come back~

Ta~

No comments: