Thursday, October 30, 2008

mood swings~

eh...my title like same with my fren wan...*ahahaha*

hm..
my mood really swings tonite...


from happy to moody and then from moody back to happy

was moody (no should say ANGRY) towards someone that has blurted out something that i cant accept! what's the problem with me sharing my own opinion?? if u disagree, u could just say it in a proper way and not bullshitting there~! moreover, i was talking to him, not u!
is not the 1st time u made me fed up with what u said
as a friend, i should have told u that i dont like the way u talk to me
but...also as a not very close fren, i dont dare to...
what if u say something even hurt me more ?
is not like im "somebody" to u

anyway, i was happy to know that my friends did advice u about the way u talk
the manner u should use....unfortunately, u still cant change it for now
once upon a time, a friend of mine said to me " U cant accept the way he talks to u, doesnt mean other people cant accept the way he talks. At least his gf can accept the way he talks..cz she is with him, right? "
Yea....and this sentence made me think of HIM
i noe the way he talks sometimes will make people angry also...but i can accept him...like how the gf accept the bf..
but, i also believe that my he is far away better than the HE
at least my dear said something that wont simply make people angry and angry and angry!
at least my dear will make u people laugh after angry!
damn~!
and some people just said something that dont makes sense to me
WHATEVER~ i really feel myself ...not belongs to.....
or i never been one .....? *not in my concern-list*
i dunwan to judge anyone here...
till here then

****************************************************



well, my mood swings back to Happy again after he called me
he said something that very babi ......in some kind of flirting tones and that makes me laugh out loud! *clap*
i keep on stop him from finish his babi sentence, but he still goes on and on...and forced me to listen to him....*deng!!*
somehow, something that he said was true...

i wonder if life without him to cheer me up...

what would my mood be?....


Miss him... (although just met)

haha..babi betul

Ta~

3 comments:

chyeli said...

haha.. then i give u my comment pulak.. erm, this kind of people scare people will talk bad bout her ba.. just give her a chance lo.. next time neglect this fella.. about mood swinging i think almost all the girls also like that ba.. will mood swing de.. i can from very happy become not happy as well.. haha.. but that was life.. =) at least u hav someone waiting to cheer u up.. how bout those that dun hav this special person??

Fayeyin said...

har? the fella i mentioned here is a guy not girl..not oni me cant accept the manner and the way he used to talk with people, but my other friends as well. sigh~

CLIFFORD SUN said...

Moodswing lately huh Faye haha...cheer up cheer up lol