Friday, October 24, 2008

a day out...

spent a day out...(not at home)
woke up early in the morning...
met him around 10.30am..
went to Timessquare
watched "Bangkok Dangerous"..
its not very "dangerous" aje...
for me..the movie was....boring....






so...if trust in me, dont waste money to watch this movie...
u can use the money to watch "Max Payne" ...
if i would need to rate between Eagle Eye, Max Payne and Bangkok Dangerous..
i will rate it this way : (1,2,3) -1 is the best



1st goes to Eagle Eye...
2nd goes to Max Payne (Max Payne will oni be slightly lose to Eagle Eye cz i like the guy acting in Eagle Eye...*WAHAHAHAH..he is cute pls~*
3rd would be Bangkok Dangerous ...*which will be kinda far away from Max Payne....*


he got himself a jeans, and two collar-shirt....

*********************************************

reached his aunt's hse...
he was busy defragment-ing his computer...
and i was busy with TV....
b4 i leave, i saved "Indiana Jones" from his cousin bro's computer into my pendrive...

my pendrive b4 anythg happen...(pls assume the pinky hanger is connected to the pendrive)




my pendrive after something happen...






**incident**

Him : *holding my pendrive and wear it on his neck, show me face that he dunwan to return to me*
Me : oi~ dont play la...
Him : *smiling*
Me : *smiling and take the pendrive while its still connected to the pinky hanger* Woh woh..come....woh woh..come..sit down~
Him : *sit down and very "pui happ" me...
Me : *very happy and continue to play* woh woh.....come...i bring u home ar...
Him : *stands up and still*
Me : woh woh!! come~~~ * and i feel something loosen.....*
Me : Deng!!!!!!! u spoiled my pinky hanger pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Him : *laughing happily* u pulled and spoiled it wan le....
Me : *sad-ing*



"putus" plssss


The moral of the story :
Do not pull the pinky hanger so hard when he edy not "pui happ" u...



Ta~


***************
at nite, went yam cha with Yinng, Huey, Andrew, Albert and Jeff
i tot it was a yamcha session between me and Yinng..so i didnt change my t-shirt and shorts (which are my pyjamas) to some outgoing t-shirt and shorts..
was a bit "malu" with what i wear but who cares~
eat Tomyam and Maggie goreng *ya..very unhealthy since its so late edy*
but who caressssss?~~?~?

ok...Huey CARES pls...she kind of stop me to order more....*hahah*

and i hate the two fella sit next table to us..they are so .....irresponsible that they keep on blow the smoke towards us... *curse u!!!*
we didnt go home straight after yamcha as Albert said he wants to see Aqua in Kajangtown...*sweat*
we saw....2 oni...
and then we headed home..
back home..feel uneasy as my throat got bit dry and pain...
and i feel my body temperature is higher than normal..
off to slp without wait for Yinng to show me some photo....
*jahat Yinng so late havent on9...*

Thats all


Ta~~

2 comments:

ⓁⒺⓌⒾⓈ said...

Haha, the process of your pinky hanger putus is very funny...

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

ish i din know u kutuk me here hahaha!