Saturday, July 19, 2008

wth!!!

dam* it!!!!
wat happen to the connection!?its just sucksssssss!!!!
jz now printer problem, now connection! want to 'kik sei' me izzit?!?!

Printer incident***
Me : *packing my laptop and printer, walked down to living room..asked Mum to open the door for me and also car's door, tell them i'm going to repair my printer**that time was 8.30pm

back from the shop..

Dad : y u take ur printer to repair? Just buy a new one la..
Me : what!? u saw me bringing the printer out, y dont u stop me? y now oni say this to me?
Dad : oh..i dont know wat r u doing jz now..u looks in a hurry..i tot u want to go to ur bf's house
Me : *arghhhhh*
Dad : buy new one la...nonit repair one..buy a better one and nowadays very cheap oni..sumore got scan, photostat function...the ink cheaper..
Me : so how? the person told me Monday will let me noe how much money to fix it...
Dad : u c how lar..
Me : ok...above RM50 buy new one..

*walked to my room*

replied his sms..
handphone ringss...
pick up

Him : hey~ y u take to repair??
Me : *not again*...what?
Him : nonit to repair the printer..buy new one. no point waste money to repair.
Me : i like ar...im faithful to my things...
Him : what??...
Me : nothing....y u say the same thing as my dad...u both~~~dont tok to me!!!
Him : aiyo,..we r telling u the facts...
Me : whatever, Monday, the people call, i will c how la...
Him : ok..up to u...


Conclusion....no conclusion


Connection****
i hardly sign in my msn
sign-ed in..i hardly chat with my frens..
urghhhh~~!!!


Ta~

No comments: