Thursday, July 24, 2008

no direction...

*sigh*
what had happen to me?
everyone is busy with their assignments, revision and I'm now typing something here in this column...
no...my assignments are not done yet...my revision still long way to go..
then why I don't do it? I also dunno....
feel hungry, but don't dare to go down alone ..
scolded my sister just now for 'spoiling' the laptop
she downloaded Audition, and whole laptop cannot be function like usual..
even starting the Windows XP oso got problem..
Hence, i 'memandai-pandai' formatted the laptop myself..Yes..is myself pls
and...yes, it is normal now!
but yet, sister 'mm song' me...didnt talk to me...*cis*
everytime, everynite, when i was hungry, i will drag her to accompany me go down to find foods..
now, she angry-ing me, and sleeping soundly dy...*denggggg*


Friends...being cold towards me....*becz i didnt eat brunch with them*
Him....dont mention..i wanted to be COLD to him, yet i cant do it...*denggg*

someone....SOMEONE pls help me~~~~~~~~~
y i feel so lost right now?????


no idea...

1 comment:

Mandy said...

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/

here you go...hope you'll find your way ;p