Sunday, July 6, 2008

back!

whooaaa~~

im back!

went to Malacca with him last FridAy..
was a kinda last minute decision + surprise from me to him
well, at 1st he tot i was jz joking, saying that i can drive him back
but it turn out to be real, i was shocked a little bit as well cz my parents let me to drive
anyway, i didnt drivee..i push the responsibility to him...he DRIVE my car *yeay*



me *using my hp*


me again *using his hp*

ok....driver never wear sunglasses but i wear...kakakaka~
driver never wear gloves, but i wear~~ ^^

reached his house, greet his parents...his dad is still the same ....still very good in making jokes
went to eat Bak Kut Teh...like the Bak Kut Teh cz the rice is yam rice instead of white plain rice
thn we went home and rested...
at night, take dinner with his family
after that, went to Papa Kopitiam cz he dated his frens to discuss something
well, i brought my laptop and on9 thr.. *hee*
then, we went home, and drink red wine with his dad...

The next day, he brought me to eat Chicken Rice Balls..
went there quite many times, but tat day was my 1st time to Q-up for it...*sweat*
so many people..maybe because its Saturday and its lunch time...
thn we went to Dataran Pahlawan to watch "WANTED"



well, the cinema is very new and comfortable *like it*
the movie is NICE !!!!!
Angelina Jolie is HOT Hot HOT!!!
the storyline is exciting~ interesting!
if i graded RAMBO as A+ ,thus i will grade WANTED as A

after movie, we went home
he bought me red bean 'tong sui' while on the way home
he wanted to bring me to eat Satay Celup, but i dunwan as, dunno y got bit don't fancy it edy
so at night, dinner with his family again..
thn again, red wine session with his dad.. *haha*
his dad tells me quite alot of things, share with me about his stuffs when he was young..


Today, morning, went to eat dim summ with his family
and then, we drive back here,..
well, its time for me to start catch up wat i have missed out this weekend~

Ta~

1 comment:

ⓁⒺⓌⒾⓈ said...

Nice trip you have! Haha...