Tuesday, June 17, 2008

stupid KTM!

damn~!!!!
today no car for me to drive, hence i decided to take KTM
dated with Aries the day b4 that she will pick me up at Bandar tasik Selatan KTM ard 12.30pm
unfortunately, my brother delayed my time, n i oni reach Kajang KTM by 12.20pm
without wasting anymore time, i use my Touch'N'Go ..
the board stating train will arrived at 13.01pm
damn it! y would it take haf an hour to reach!? i tot there is train every 15 minutes?
told Aries that i might be late...
n all of sudden the board change the time to 12.41pm..
well, of cz im happy with that changes...
waited.....waited................
12.41pm...bayang hidung oso cant c!!!!!!
the station getting alot n alot of people...
Announcement was made about the delayed of train to reach ...*ma de!!!!*
i told Aries that i cant make it on time, and im sorry about that...
the train finally reached at 13.10pm (means i ve been waited for about 45minutes!)
damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wasting my time~!!

reached Bandar Tasik Selatan...
on the way to pass the stupid machine...
my turn,....i touch my Touch'N'Go on it..."Tiiiii....." (red light)
i tried to push the stupid steel in front of me...cant~ is stuck!
ok...people behind me showed 'mm noi fann' punya face~
i tried too touch the card again......and again,,red light~
ok...it getting on my nerves edy!!!!!!!
now, last chance, if stil cant, i will scold ppl edy...
so i touched for the 3rd time...GREEN LIGHT! *yeay*
but i saw the screen stated 'RM 17.50'
wats tat mean?
dont care...pass the stupid steel...put my card back into the Smarttag machine...
the amount stated on the Smarttag machine is RM 33.60!!!!!
hey~!i jz top up jz now (12pm) to RM 51.10!!!!!!!
a ride from Kajang KTM to Bandar Tasik Selantan would cost me RM17.50!??!?!?!!?!?!?
eat shit lar~

i asked the counter person, he push all the responsibilities to the Touch'N'Go..
i called the Touch'N'Go centre, the girl told me, is not 1st time such thg happen
she said will call me back after 24 hours and will then checked the problems,..n if everythg went smoothly, i will get the refund from them...
i noe the amount was little, but, it doesnt worth at all jz to lose the money just becz of the stupid machine ritE?????i can use the money to fill my car petrol~although very little...

so, as a conclusion
I WILL NEVER EVER TAKE KTM again!!!!!!!!! *if really no choice, might consider*

bye~!

1 comment:

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

dun stress!! dun stress!!! hahaha!