Thursday, May 22, 2008

its not my day again

seriously..i feel myself very pity today...
morning ming ming i very early wake up, and get myself prepared
n i left my house at 7.50am which i will reach UCSI ard 8.15am..
who noes, whn i going to reach cheras saga tol-RM1, cars were queue-ing up..?
n guess wat? car jam-ing pls!!!! is before tol jao jam!!!
deng~~~!!!~~!!!~~~!!!~~
nvm...i spotted the right lane..which leads to KL very smooth...no car...
if not mistaken, last time i saw the road leads until near Taman Connaught thr...
so, after several minutes of considering whether should take the road not, finally i made up my mind...go ahead to that lane
very few cars oni....n was so happy to c cars at my left were stuck in the traffic jam..
drive...drive....drive.....
feel somethg wrong wif the road....i cant c any cars turn to the left.....
sh*t....i passed by the Taman Connaught turning...
and the road leads to UE3....
i passed by Leisure Mall....Taman Midah Old Town....
feel like crying edy..cz the time shows 8.30am...(my class starts at 8.30am pls)
wanted to make illegal turn...but too many cars from the opposite road...
my distance to UE3 very near edy...suddenly, i saw one UNSER and kancil make illegal turn to the petrol station...without hesitation, i make the same illegal turn as them..luckily that road not many cars...
there i speed back to my college...
as a result, i entered class at 9am..
everyone was looking at me whn i open the door...

***this is not the end of my bad day****
10am, Food Micro lab...
i was blur in the lab...throughout the experiment...
oni me blur or, both my group member as well?
im not sure bout that...
later i got to noe that i got 4 miscall from unknown...
the number called again later, and it was called from UCSI..
Dr. Renee wanted to c me regarding my project title....*i noe somthing bad going to happen soon*
n yes....i dont get the title i wanted...and i was asked to choose other titles...
i hope i can do well in this title although it was not my 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice...
but it was my 4th choice for now...
**god pls bless me**

****
jz finished watch Forensic Heroes 2..
very envy to c Sam and Ding Ding so lovely...
but their happiness will end tmr...
y the director want to make such ending for them?
cant the director let them happily ever after?!

i can feel that, my coming days wont be 'good'..
dunno y have such feelings..
really hope..everythg can jz ....go smoothly...

Ta~

4 comments:

Peanutxz said...

period ar...
dun so emo!!
tell u what...watch luk ding gei. so funny...better than watching sad sad wans. and thank god u're still in uni. u won't know what's shit until u leave that life.

Fayeyin said...

har? "thank god u're still in uni. u won't know what's shit until u leave that life." wat u mean? u working now? luk ding gei so long edy...

Peanutxz said...

i'm supposed to work.
jst that i dun feel lke working. haven't apply. contributing to the jobless percentage.
/smack! new wan by huang xiao ming okay! go watch!

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

mien.. ya wei.. u must enjoy ur uni life kao kao! u think it is nice to graduate so soon? nope! salah sangat salah. hahaha! it is very not nice. hahaha!

eh if u miss the turning cant turn near ulik there?