Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia- Prince Caspian

was sleeping + dreaming in this morning...
suddenly i heard someone knocking my room's door...
*mm song!* y mum wan to kacau me lar? she can enter my room from brother's room wat~
very unwillingly i wake up...pushing my comfy blanket away from my body...
walking unwillingly to the door...*still knocking*
open....*wanted to scold* !!!!!!! * close the door!!*
y?

i saw him standing in front of me!!!!
deng~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i was shocked to see my mum is not my mum...but a guy...n the guy is HIM~
banyak deng~
he sumore look at me n SMILE....*hmph*
after i closed the door, he yao knocked again...*sweat*

He : hey...open the door laaa
Me : y u r herE?!
He : ur mum open the gate for me la...
Me : no!!! i mean WHY U R HERE?
He : open the door lar~~~y u close back?
Me : *open the door* y u come?deng~~~~~
He : y u havent wake up..wat time edy? like a pig oni...
Me : *walking back to my bed...*
He : ok la..i go back 1st..later u come to find me...
Me : ok..bye..
He : wat bye? go down wif me n open the gate for me...
Me : i dunwan pls..ask my mum to open for u..n pls..help me close the door..bye *lie back on my bed*

honestly, i feel happy that he came...but at the same time, i feel malu wey...
i was in my ..ok..not pyjamas ,but t-shirt n shorts...and!!!...ok..cant tell here...
then my hair was messy......my overall is messy lar~
cis~

after a while, i wake up..totally wake up, and went to bath..
then i went down to have my brunch..

Me : Mi...y u let him to wake me up jz now?
Mum : har? i dunno...He said he wants to call u...
Me : u noe im sleeping ritE?
Mum : i noe..i told him i can go to wake u up..but he said nonit..he wants to do it himself...
Me : but.....he 'hak chan' me leh....
Mum : how i noe...he's ur 'lao gong' ma...
Me : *wat!?* Mi!!! y u talks like sister wan!?*sweat*
Mum : *giggling*
Me : *got nothing to say..*

then, i left to meet him..and we went to Jusco Cheras Selatan to watch The Chronicles of Narnia- Prince Caspian
i like King Edmund..he is cute...he keep explain to Miraz that he is King instead of prince...but King Peter is 'more' king than him...*LOL*
then i was amused by the front part where 4 of them were in the railway station and all the things changing and *tadaaa* they were back to Narnia's world...
but i got abit dont understand for the last scene where Aslan sent some people to another world..
*wondering*

Ta~

4 comments:

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

aiks.. dun bising bout narnia ok! i belum watch! /slap! hahaha!!

i LOL when i read wat u wrote. hahaha! apala.. i know wat u were NOT wearing. haha!

Aries said...

i know what is the thing you can't tell..
because you are without your Bxx..
okie la..
everyone should know by now..
especially gals..
wakaka...

Fayeyin said...

deng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u both ar...banyak mengada!
i din type any 'wearing' words ok...no ok! no~~...=.=

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

i din say u wear wat ah.. i said i know wat u were not wearing onli ma..hahahah!