Tuesday, April 22, 2008

regretted

im regretting..
for asking Cherryinng to update her blog..
cz...





Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.
___________________
5 THINGS I WAS DOIN TEN YEARS AGO
*studying hard for UPSR
*playing kejar -kejar in school's pavillion
*playing lompat getah at koridor
*go Lee Chin's hse n find her...(dunno do wat...HAHAHAH...)
*riding my bicycle in my taman jz to 'chui chui fung'

5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY

*wanna go Watson..but lazy..n no ppl accompany..so end up at home!
*want to finish download the 'up' and 'down' part of BBT..but till nw still havent finish download!! stupid connection!!!!
*polish my nails
*watch AOD dramas
*online use utube to watch drama tat i've missed
_________________

5 GUYS THAT I ADORE
-celebrity or crush? or family members? i think i'll put.. hehe)
*Papa
* him lor....(although hate him sometimes...HAHAHHAHA)
*
Luo Zhi Xiang (Xiao Zhu)-alwiz in-love with him..never fade baby~~muah muah
* Au Chuen! (i jz simply miss BBT...)
* Gabe ( cz he disturbing me now...=.=)

_________________

5 OF MY BAD HABITS
*use my nails n put in between my teeth's gap...
*scratch my hair scalps..
*look into mirror in..every..minutes i can whn i saw a mirror?
*sleeping til sun above by butt...
* EAT (as long as there is sumthg nice to eat..i will eat....although im full...deng!)
_________________

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
-consider trips too?? haha!-
*Kajang
*Johor ( my aunt's place)
*Ipoh (my grandma's place)
*Malacca (his house?)
*Penang (trip...) and many more...(i wan to live at TAIWAN!!!to c my XIAO ZHU everyday!)
__________________

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I COULD CHANGE THE WORLD
*extend the sleeping time!
*makes working hrs/days lesser and lesser

*make ppl plant more trees and stop chopping off trees
*build energy saving flying vehicles so that everyone could fly to their destinations w/out causing jam! n w/out polluitng the air! when u can fly, u can get to ur destination FAST! limit to how many flying objects in an hr. can avoid jam. haha!
*stop all those disaster from happening!
___________________

5 PEOPLE I TAG
* Aries
* Hester
* Amanda
* Maybelle (Lee Shin)
* PennyC


cz....
i've been tagged by her...
well...people..
i noe u r very free spending ya holidays..
so ...no excuses...
hahahahahaha...

have a nice day!

No comments: