Monday, August 31, 2009

Sudden plan~


Would like to apologize to Sam ...
I didnt intend to fly u aeroplane wan~
is itu C.L.I.V.E

He said cannot Yesterday...
But today he asked his fren whether wan to eat dinner not...
and there we headed to Teluk Gong, Coconut Farm Restaurant...


went there with LipVoon and SiewPei..


we ordered....


The taste of fermented is sour...no is funny taste
i prefer the pure coconut taste..
^_^




~Ou Jian~




"Nai Yao Har"
nice! I like this!





~Chuk Thann~
this is nice also~ ^^




"Gam Heong Haii"

this is the restaurant "Jiu Paii Haii"
nice nice~




~KangKung Belacan~
ok..this so-so oni...




well, actually i went to eat dinner in the same restaurant before with my family...
would like to try other restaurant in Teluk Gong..
I heard him said there is one can see the view of sea wan...
but he dunno how to go... *clap*

ok la...

goodnite~

No comments: