Friday, September 26, 2008

Laboratory

Lab is now my second home...
Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri need to go there and carry out my dragon fruit experiment
my very naughty rotten White Dragon fruit didnt give me result on Monday, and it caused me to redo~ *bye*



okay...
today went to lab again...to extract rotten Red Dragon fruit..
while waiting for result, i saw Samuel in the lab too
He came over and asked if i got any ice
Hellllooooo~~~~~~~~
sure got ice la......im extracting DNA and im using alot of ice to keep the mortar and pestle cold and also to keep my PCR buffer, Taq Polymerase, Primer and DNA stock in cold.
Sure the lab got ice...
Thus, i brought him to the Ice producing machine at the corner of the lab
i gave him beberapa ketul ice and he was holding it with his bare hand


Me : wat u want to do with the ice? play with it aR?? *wondering y so childish wan him*
Sam : no lar! u see! my finger....very pain *showing me the middle finger pls*
Me : OH MY GOD~~~ *burst into laughter> i noe im evil*
Sam : Now, u saw me hurt u very happy izzit?
Me : oh...no la....dont like that thk me pls....although i got a little bit happy...*deng!!!!*



he actually kena 'kiap' by door pls....i forget what door he said edy...maybe its car's door..

now, i show u his finger~~~~~
*no offense pls*
*
**
***
****
*****
*******
*********
Ta Da~~~






a close-up



saw?? the black green spot on the nail???
i thk tat part edy 'mati' pls....deng~~~~~~ *haha*


then, i take an icebox and filled with ice
and this is the ice box with his finger inside....




looks like no middle finger rite!?!??! rite?!? RITE???....


MUAHAHAHAHA~~~


Sorry Sam...

May u faster recover~ ^^


Ta~

No comments: