Sunday, August 10, 2008

Vinitha's Bday Celeb

Yinng sms-ed me 2 days ago about this dinner at Prescott. That time i was wondering where is Prescott? Texted her back, and she replied me 'I wan to kick u all dy. Kajang people dunno where is Prescott. Its the new name of Metro Inn..' =.='''
At 1st still considering whether should I go or not, but then the LowYinngYinng another sms is 'ok..i go fetch u that day ard 7.30pm. c u!' =.=
So, she again, decide for me....(last time is the Yamcha session)




as alwiz, she late...becz of 'pan leng leng'...heee.....(dun whack me pls)
She late nvm la..but still need to go to fetch frens...somemore is not the very 'soon lou'
so, we reached ard 8.15pm...
saw many ex-classmates thr~~~~ so happy!!!!!
hugged each other...greet everyone..and, i forgotten Hazwani's name is Hazwani pls.... *bye*


Hazwani with her balloon hat


Me_yinng


my puppy balloon made by the CLOWN(Uncle CoCo)





Bday girl+Teacher (giving speech)



dunno who take one this photo...Blurr pls....(me+bdaygirl+Yinng)


group pic





well, when the Teacher and Vinitha were giving speech front thr..me and Yinng start to camwhore..taking photo with our balloons~

muacksssss*xoxoxo*


no...dont eat my balloon~~~
hmph...asked u to finish up ur food u dunwan...now wan eat my balloon...sui yinng!


the white balloon is actually a FISH...yes FISH...(dont looks like SUSHI King itu fish meh??)

then PuiLing saw us, and forced us to let her join....(haha..kidding la)

Yinng_kissing_Swan+Me_retarded+PuiLing_cantik_with_hat


ard 9.30pm, sui yan called me...
so, he came and met me there...
introduced him to some of the frens that saw him...(some busy with the clown's jokes)





before I leave, managed to take a photo with the Birthday girl (just the two of us...^^)

*Vinitha!!! wish that all ur dreams COME TRUE wey!!!!!she looks pretty+funny+still the last time Vinitha I knew!!!!still so bising!! hahahahha....^o^



also managed to snap some photo with AidaBee
she changed alot...so charming+pretty~

then two moron came and join...(kidding lar!!!! haha...pretty PuiLing and Yinng pls)

so, sui yan fetch me home instead of Yinng fetch me
oh...i...stole two balloons back home,...*giggling*
reached home...give the two balloons to my sister..(u c..i very love my sister one lor...i steal becz of her pls...)

ya...me and the 'stolen' swan balloon...^^


Ta~

No comments: